The Creditly News Page is the go-to news source for topics related to financial, business, and credit current events. From credit score news, credit articles, and more. The Creditly News page is updated throughout the day. Hence bringing you the latest and greatest personal financial news. Don’t forget to bookmark it!
- Dow futures rise more than 100 points after Wall Street begins week with modest losses
Futures contracts rose in the overnight session Monday evening after Wall Street kicked off the week with modest losses.
- Michael Burry of ‘The Big Short’ reveals a $530 million bet against Tesla
Michael Burry is long puts against 800,100 shares of Tesla or $534 million by the end of the first quarter.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: Fisker, Aon, Twilio & more
These stocks posted the largest moves after the bell on Monday , May 17.
- Dow dips 50 points to start the week as tech weakness continues
Traders have punished the technology sector in recent weeks amid a broader shift out of growth stocks and into cyclical, reopening trades.
- Goldman Sachs hires Uber tech executive to run consumer bank after string of defections
The move should shore up concerns over leadership at Goldman's fledgling consumer division.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Hostess Brands, AT&T, Tesla & more
Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading.
- Fed's Bostic says there's no reason to change policy despite inflation fears
Atlanta Federal Reserve President Raphael Bostic said he's comfortable with ultra-loose policy even as inflation gains steam.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: AT&T, Discovery, ViacomCBS, MicroStrategy & more
The stocks making the biggest moves in premarket trading include AT&T, Discovery, ViacomCBS, MicroStrategy, and more.
- States are ending federal unemployment benefits early. Here’s what to know and what’s at stake
More than a dozen states are cutting off federal unemployment benefits for workers, affecting roughly 2 million people. Here's what is happening and why.
- S&P 500 jumps 1.5% Friday as Big Tech rebounds, but still posts a weekly loss
The major averages still posted modest losses for the week as inflation fears hit sentiment.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Disney, Snowflake, DoorDash and more
These are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading.
- Dogecoin rallies on Elon Musk tweet, anticipated Coinbase listing
Dogecoin's price soared as high as 56 cents early Friday, according to Coin Metrics data.
- Goldman Sachs loses another executive after JPMorgan Chase poaches CFO of its Marcus business
Sherry Ann Mohan is joining JPMorgan as chief financial officer for business banking in August, according to an internal memo.
- Almost 2 million Americans will lose supplemental unemployment benefits in 16 states
Almost 2 million people will see a loss or reduction in jobless benefits due to state withdrawal from federal unemployment programs.
- China is concerned about inflation – but it’s not the top priority right now
In its report on first-quarter monetary policy, the Chinese central bank focused on how the foundation for the domestic economic recovery is not solid.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Friday
Wall Street is set to rebound for a second-straight day after starting the week with big losses.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Disney, DoorDash, Snowflake, Fisker & more
The stocks making the biggest moves in premarket trading include Disney, DoorDash, Snowflake, Fisker, and more.
- Goldman Sachs banker quits after making millions on cryptocurrency
Aziz McMahon, a Goldman Sachs executive in London, quit the bank after making a fortune on cryptocurrency.
- Dow rebounds more than 400 points after blue chips suffer worst loss since January
Investors largely shook off another hot inflation report on Thursday, with producer prices in April jumping more than 6% from a year ago.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: Disney, DoorDash, Coinbase & more
These stocks posted the largest moves after the bell on Thursday, May 13.
- Why everyone from Elon Musk to Janet Yellen is worried about bitcoin's energy usage
Elon Musk's decision to stop Tesla from accepting bitcoin as payment has led to fresh scrutiny of the cryptocurrency's environmental impact.
- PayPal to buy online returns start-up in its latest run at the retail shopping space
On Thursday, PayPal announced it would acquire Happy Returns for an undisclosed amount.
- National gas average tops $3.02 a gallon as hacked pipeline slowly restarts
Colonial Pipeline has restarted operations, but gas prices are rising as the fallout from the ransomware attack mounts.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Canada Goose, Bumble, Sonos & more
Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading.
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Vroom, Shift, Sonos, Poshmark & more
The stocks making the biggest moves in premarket trading include Vroom, Shift, Sonos, Poshmark, and more.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Thursday
The blue-chip Dow is slated to extend Wednesday's steep losses. The cryptocurrency market tumbled after Tesla halted car purchases with bitcoin.
- Stock index giant MSCI to start tracking Alibaba's Hong Kong shares instead of U.S. shares
Index giant MSCI announced that after the close on May 27, its global indexes will track Alibaba's shares listed in Hong Kong, rather than New York.
- U.S. firms still face more restrictions in China than Chinese firms face in U.S., says business group
Industries in which U.S. companies operate at a disadvantage in China include health care and cloud computing, said the American Chamber of Commerce in China.
- Colonial Pipeline restarts after hack, but supply chain won't return to normal for a few days
The Colonial Pipeline has restarted operations, after the system shut down on Friday in the wake of a ransomware attack.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after the bell: Bumble, Sonos, Vroom & more
These stocks posted the largest moves after the bell on Wednesday, May 12.
- Snowball: How to use this technique to get out of debt fast
Having a debt is not bad, since well managed, they can help us to access goods more easily, such as a home or a business.
- How to Withdraw Money From Infonavit and What Are the Requirements?
Thanks to the reform of article 37 of the Infonavit Law, workers with a housing subaccount will be able to withdraw the accumulated amount.
- What You Should Do Before Applying for a Mortgage Loan as a Couple
When contracting as a couple, the value of the heritage increases.
- How You May Be Sabotaging Your Ability to Procure Funding
Here are six ways to improve your "lending dating profile."
- 3 Tips for Young Entrepreneurs on the Power of Credit
Consistent on-time payments are usually more important than income.
- Help Build Your Credit and Savings in 2021 with This App
No matter what you're saving for, you'll need good credit.
- Rappi-Banorte and Visa Launch Credit Card for Contactless and Annuity-Free Payments
The Rappi-Banorte alliance makes its debut in the market with the RappiCard Visa credit card, which registered more than 125,000 interested parties on its waiting list.
- Tips That Will Help You Pay Your Mortgage Faster
How long does it take to pay a loan?
- A Beginner's Guide to Qualifying for an SBA Loan
Know what you're getting into before you start the process.
- What Franchises Should Look for In a Bank
Industry vets offer up advice on finding the financial and lending partner that works for your business.
- 5 Mistakes That Sabotage Your Company's Bank Credit Score
Yes, there are many types of creditors from which you can get funding for your business. But here's why good bank credit is one of the most important.
- 5 Tips for Securing the Business Credit You Need to Start and Scale Your Business
Want to bootstrap your business? You are going to need a solid financial foundation.
- Five Ways to Finance a Franchise
Franchisees share how they pulled together the cash to open their own franchise.
- See Your Credit Score Jump Up Dramatically With These Easy Tips
By making an effort to pay outstanding balances and prevent debt from piling up, you will see a difference in your credit.
- Should You Keep Your Credit Frozen Now That It's Free?
Here are some pros and cons to consider.
Your personal finance is important, take it seriously. Creditly is here to answer your questions, help you check your credit scores, review your credit report, and keep on top of your finances. Understanding how the banking world works is half the battle. Navigating and managing your credit will keep you moving forward toward succes. Only on Creditly News.